sábado, 16 de noviembre de 2013

dEad SoNg

The last day i come bring myself a depress
cause she took at my soul with her hands of excess
and i fall...and i die
and i fall so depresly that i can't wake up

They all can go off to take care for a walk
while the girl waits for gone after stands in the dust
say so long... and i die
she said bye turns back and i saw all my life breaks up
and i think all the computations shouldn't be right
oh the lords spite when i wait in vane from black

Her dark pretty eyes pulling down with my proud
and it's getting so hard to forget that old times
we spent...before dying
all the time we spent now seems there is a fail

I never grown up to understand any love
and we shared a few tears and we felt the same blush
broke my fate...and i die
broke my fate now i lose and the wheel is again on the run
and i fall so depresly that i can't wake up
now i lose yes i lose  and the wheel is again on the run

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario